Massage therapy is a form of alternative medicine that has been around for thousands of years. A massage is carried out by using the fingers, the thumb, the elbows and the feet which in turn are used to put pressure on designated parts of the body. Long smooth strokes, circular movements and kneading on the superficial or deep muscles of the body depending on the type of massage that is being carried out. Massage oil or cream can be used to improve circulation by bringing vital oxygen to the body. Massage therapy relieves muscle pain and tension, increases mobility and flexibility, helps clear waste material such as lactic acid that is the cause of stiffness and pain in the muscles and the joints.
There are several kinds of massage therapy Swedish, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Reflexology, Sports and Back Massage. We are more than happy to advise you after a consultation on which one of these would be the best for your needs.
- Full Body Swedish £55.00 1hr
- Sport Massage £65.00
- Deep Tissue Massage £75.00
- Aromatherapy Massage £50.00
- Back Neck & Shoulder Massage £37.50 30 Min
- Hot Stone Massage Back and shoulder Massage £40.00 30min
- Hot Stone Massage full body £65.00
- Indian Head Massage 35.00